Wireless networks and cognitive radio networks
A few papers (pdf files):
- Tzu-Hsuan Liu, Che-Hao Yu, Yi-Jheng Lin, Cheng-Shang Chang, and Duan-Shin Lee,"ALOHA receivers: a network calculus approach for analyzing coded multiple access with SIC,"
arXiv:2009.03145, Sept. 2020.
- Che-Hao Yu, Lin Huang, Cheng-Shang Chang and Duan-Shin Lee,"Poisson receivers: a probabilistic framework for analyzing coded random access,"
arXiv:2008.07561, Aug. 2020.
- Cheng-Shang Chang, Jang-Ping Sheu, and Yi-Jheng Lin,"On the theoretical gap of channel hopping sequences with maximum rendezvous diversity in the multichannel rendezvous problem,"
arXiv:1908.00198. Sept. 2019.
- Cheng-Shang Chang, Yeh-Cheng Chang, and Jang-Ping Sheu,"A quasi-random algorithm for anonymous rendezvous in heterogeneous cognitive radio networks,"
arXiv:1902.06933. Feb. 2019.
- Jen-Hung Wang, Ping-En Lu, Cheng-Shang Chang, and Duan-Shin Lee,"A reinforcement learning approach for the multichannel rendezvous problem,"
IEEE GLOBECOM 2019 Workshop on Machine Learning for Wireless Communications.
- Cheng-Shang Chang, Duan-Shin Lee, and Chun Wang,
"Asynchronous grant-free uplink transmissions in multichannel wireless networks with heterogeneous QoS guarantees,"
IEEE/ACM Transactions on Networking, vol. 27, no. 4, pp. 1584--1597, June 2019.
- Yeh-Cheng Chang, Cheng-Shang Chang,and Jang-Ping Sheu,"An enhanced
fast multi-radio rendezvous algorithm in heterogeneous cognitive radio networks,"
IEEE Transactions on Cognitive Communications and Networking, vol. 4, no. 4 , pp. 847--859, Dec. 2018.
(Conference version in IEEE ICC, May 2018).
- Scott C.-H. Huang, Cheng-Shang Chang and Cheng-Yu Chen,
"Nonadaptive deterministic asynchronous conflict resolution,"
IEEE Communications Letters, vol. 22, no. 6, 1168--1171, June, 2018.
- Cheng-Shang Chang, Duan-Shin Lee, and Chia-Kai Su,"Greenput: a power-saving algorithm that achieves maximum throughput in wireless networks," IEEE/ACM Transactions on Networking, vol. 26, no. 2, pp. 906--919, 2018.
- Cheng-Shang Chang, Duan-Shin Lee, and
"A Tutorial on Multichannel Rendezvous in Cognitive Radio Networks," Chapter 1 of Cognitive Radio Networks: Performance, Applications and Technology. Nova Science Publisher, 2018.
- Cheng-Shang Chang, Cheng-Yu Chen, Duan-Shin Lee, and
"Efficient encoding of user IDs for nearly optimal expected time-to-rendezvous in
heterogeneous cognitive radio networks,"
IEEE/ACM Transactions on Networking, vol. 25, no. 6, pp. 3323-3337, 2017.
- Cheng-Shang Chang, Wanjiun Liao, and Tsung-Ying Wu,
"Tight lower bounds for channel hopping schemes in cognitive radio networks,"
IEEE/ACM Transactions on Networking, vol. 24, no. 4, pp.
2343-2356, 2016. (Conference version in IEEE INFOCOM 2014).
- Cheng-Shang Chang, Wanjiun Liao and Ching-Min Lien,
"On the multichannel rendezvous problem: fundamental limits, optimal hopping sequences, and bounded time-to-rendezvous,"Mathematics of Operations Research, vol. 40, no. 1, pp. 1-23, 2015 (Published Online: September 25, 2014).
- Ching-Min Lien, Cheng-Shang Chang, Jay Cheng, and Duan-Shin Lee,
"Maximizing throughput in wireless networks with
finite internal buffers," IEEE INFOCOM 2011.
- Zhi-Ren Chang, I-Chung Lee, Cheng-Shang
Chang, Chien-Hsin Li and Ben-Li Sui,
"A novel scheme using the
information of departure processes for delay guarantees of
distributed VBR traffic,"
IEEE/ACM Transactions on Networking, Vol. 9, pp. 452-463, 2001.
- Yang-Chung Tseng and Cheng-Shang Chang,
"PGPS servers with time varying capacities,"
IEEE Communication Letters, Vol. 2, pp. 266-268, 1998.
- Cheng-Shang Chang, Jin-Fu Chang, Kwang-Cheng Chen and Ming-Young You,
"Guaranteed quality-of-service wireless access to ATM,"
IEEE Journal on Selected Areas in
Communications, Vol. 15, pp. 106-118, 1997.
Back to Cheng-Shang Chang's home page