Scheduling on parallel processors
A few papers (postscript files):
- Cheng-Shang Chang, Randolph D. Nelson and Michel Pinedo,
"Scheduling two classes of exponential jobs on parallel processors:
structural results and worst case analysis," Adv. Appl. Prob., Vol.
23, pp. 925-944, 1991.
- Cheng-Shang Chang, XiuLi Chao, Michael Pinedo and Richard R. Weber,
"On the optimality of LEPT and c£g rules for machines in parallel," J.
Appl. Prob., Vol. 29, pp. 667-681, 1992.
- Cheng-Shang Chang and David D. Yao, "Rearrangement, majorization
and stochastic scheduling," Math. of. Oper, Res., Vol. 18, pp.
- Cheng-Shang Chang and Rhonda Righter, "The optimality of LEPT in
parallel machine scheduling," J. Appl. Prob., Vol. 31, pp. 788-796,
- Cheng-Shang Chang, Randolph D. Nelson and David D. Yao,
"Scheduling Parallel Processors: Structural Properties and Optimal
Policies," Mathematical and Computer Modeling, Vol. 23, pp. 93-114, 1996.
Michael Pinedo's home page
Richard Weber's home page
Back to Cheng-Shang Chang's home page