The theory of effective bandwidth
A few papers (postscript files):
- George Kesidis, Jean Walrand and Cheng-Shang Chang, "Effective
bandwidths for multiclass Markov fluids and other ATM sources,"
IEEE/ACM Tran. Networking, Vol. 1, pp. 424-428, 1993.
- Cheng-Shang Chang, "Stability,
queue length and delay of
deterministic and stochastic queueing networks,"
IEEE Transactions on Automatic Control, Vol.39, pp. 913-931,
- Cheng-Shang Chang, Philip Heidelberger, Sandeep Juneja and Perwez
"Effective bandwidth and fast simulation of ATM intree
networks," Performance Evaluation, Vol. 20, pp. 45-66, 1994.
- Cheng-Shang Chang, "Sample path large deviations and
intree networks," Queueing Systems, Vol. 20, pp.
- Cheng-Shang Chang and Joy Thomas,
"Effective bandwidth in high speed
digital networks," IEEE Journal on Selected Areas
in Communications, Vol. 13, pp. 1091-1100, 1995.
- Cheng-Shang Chang and Jay Cheng,
"Computable exponential bounds for intree networks with routing",
IEEE INFOCOM'95, Boston, 1995.
- Cheng-Shang Chang and Tim Zajic,"Effective bandwidths of departure processes from queues
with time varying capacities," IEEE INFOCOM'95, Boston, 1995.
- Cheng-Shang Chang and Hung-Jen Wang,
"Large deviations for
large capacity loss networks with fixed routing and
polyhedral admission sets," Discrete
Event Dynamic Systems, Vol. 7, pp. 391-418, 1997.
- Cheng-Shang Chang, David Yao and Tim Zajic,
"Large deviations, moderate deviations,
and queues with long-range dependent input,"
Adv. Appl. Prob., Vol. 31, pp. 254-278, 1999.
- Cheng-Shang Chang, Yuh-ming Chiu and Wheyming Tina Song,
"On the performance of multiplexing
independent regulated inputs,"
ACM Sigmetrics 2001/Performance 2001, pp. 184-193, 2001.
Frank Kelly's collections
Back to Cheng-Shang Chang's home page